Thursday, July 8, 2010

Patriotic Baby

Over the long 4th of July weekend, we spent four nights camping at Dorena Lake with our friends, the Eichners and Wescotts. I guess I was "too busy camping" to take very many pictures. However, I got a few when Mark, Ella and I went on a hike up to the top of the dam, I guess you could say we went on a "Dam Tour". 




This is a good look for Mark... No shirtin' Baby Bjornin'.
Keepin' it Classy!

I just figured out why I didn't take very many pics... 4 day of camping grease and grim. Not a good look.

After I got home, I wasn't very happy that I missed taking Ella's picture in her cute 4th of July swimsuit that we had our own little Patriotic Baby photo shoot. My Grandpa would be so proud. Here are some of my favorites.







You can't tell I'm loving being home with Ella this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment