Monday, July 26, 2010

It was a Great Day for a Wedding!

I'm now back from my Minnesota vacation, so I'm catching up on the last couple of weeks. They have been jammed packed with fun!

On July 17th, I had the wonderful honor of being a bridesmaid for one of my best friends, Kara Ann Kauble. Matt and Kara had one of the most beautiful weddings ever! Ella had a great time till we tried to put her to bed. She didn't want to miss the party!!

The beautiful Bride, Ella and I just before the ceremony.

It's official, Mr. and Mrs.Walter!

I walked with Jerry #2

and Sara walked with Jerry #1

After the wedding we took some pictures in my Dad's convertible


Ella and Mommy


Ella and her pretty dress

Love this picture!


Mommy's little Party Animal on the dance floor!

Fabulous Wedding Kara and Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment