Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mommy's Picasso

So, I'm going to start this post out with this sweet picture of me and my little sweetheart. She loves to take self-portraits with me. Love her!!!

Next, I'm going to share this exciting picture, Ella on her new potty!
We've had one success so far!

 Lastly, I'm going to end with a few pictures of what my little Picasso left us. I thought that Mark was watching her while I was baking in the kitchen. The next thing I hear is Mark walking in from the garage saying " HOLY **@&*!! I ran out the find that Ella had decorated the coffee table, her car, and a large section of the couch....all with a permanent marker.You may be wondering what is a permanent marker doing within a 20 month olds reach??? I have no idea, still trying to figure it out, Daddy :)


Lucky, microfiber fabric is somehow magical and it totally came off of everything.
We totally dodged a bullet on this one!
Thank you Ella Kate for keeping us on our toes!
We love you and your art!

No comments:

Post a Comment