Saturday, July 30, 2011

Paint Party!

Last week, Ella and I had a paint party at our house. 
It all started with painting Ella chubby little toes.

Please ignore all the stuff on the messy table!:)


Then we decided to do some creative painting outside.
She is quite the little Picasso!
 So excited to start painting!

 The paint is a just flour and water with food coloring mixed.


It works perfect for babies that like to eat the paint 
and get it all over themselves.
 



 Oh, here's a close-up of those cute chubby painted toes
(now with more paint on them)


 Her masterpieces. 
Snapped a photo and into the trash they went...

and the bathtub Ella went!

Lastly, I painted a coffee table that I have had since my very first apartment with my BF Sara. I'm not quite done yet, but I will post some pix when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment