Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's been awhile...

I haven't update the blog in over two weeks. Saying it's been a busy two weeks is an understatement! On December 28th we got the keys to our new house and have been cleaning, painting, moving, decorating, working, teaching, playing and partying ever since. It's going to take a couple of post to catch up on pictures but here are a few from the first couple days in our new place! We LOVE our new home!!!! (Warning.. I used lots of exclamation marks in this post... did I mention I love our new house!)

On the way to our new house! I had to take a self-portrait of how excited I was!

Ella cruising in her new dining room/ living room!

Mark was pretty excited too!

Our family room

My favorite room... the kitchen! I love the painted cabinets and granite...Beautiful!

Woo Hoo...Inside Laundry with storage!
This house has tons of storage!

It took Ella about 2 minutes to discover the stairs and how to climb them. I see lots of pictures of her on these stairs in the future!

"Look at my new bath tub, Mom!
It's so much bigger then my old one!"

As I was working in the kitchen, someone found
their favorite treat.

Time for baby proofing!

Our painting crew in Ella's new room. It's double the size of her old room and she has her own bathroom off her bedroom.
What a lucky girl!

On New Year's Eve we had our first party. Ella Boo had her first piece of pizza with the Groshong Girls.

 I'll end the post with her first bath in her new sink!
Good Night!

Side Note.. Ella is 11 months old tomorrow... Time goes way too fast and I swear she has grown soo much in the last month. 










No comments:

Post a Comment