Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Week of Firsts

Last week was a week full of firsts for Ella Kate.


1. Our first full week of summer vacation.
I call this her Nantucket outfit, Pink Searsucker. 

 


Speaking of summer.... My hydrangeas are starting to bloom and my pots have really taken off.





2. First night sleeping in her room, in her crib. 
Don't ask how that is going
My baby that slept through the night at 6 weeks, now likes to wake up Mommy and .... sometimes Daddy in the middle of the night. 

This was my good little sleeper.

This is one of my favorite pics of Ella.

Now I've seen more of this around 4 am.


3. First night away from her Mommy. 
She had a day and half of Daddy all to herself.
 
 
Our house has been so hot without air conditioning, I think Ella will be spending a lot of time in just a diaper. She loves to watch her Daddy drink, so fascinating to her.

4. First time in a swimsuit and in her new baby pool.
I have to say she's pretty adorable in swimsuit.

She just got lubed up with sunscreen

Helping with the yard work.



We are super excited for our first 4th of July! Have a great weekend celebrating with your loved ones. God Bless the USA!

1 comment: