Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Four Months

         .......Well actually she is 4 months and one week today. Time is just flying by. (insert tears) This afternoon I took some cute pictures with her new flower headband. She was trying the headband out for the wedding the I'm in next month.


 Look at my toesies!









Love this silly pic. The drool was caught in action.

Now that I'm on summer vacation, Little Miss Ella is moving to her big girl crib. Last night, our first night, went really good- only one binky put in. We're so proud of her! Mark made a joking comment."Well that was easy, Ella is trained". Yeah, just when you say that....I have a feeling we won't always be that lucky. Hopefully tonight she'll do it again.  
Sleep Baby Sleep!

Good Night! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that first picture. That SMILE! Look at her interacting with the world like a real person. Love, love, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete