Sunday, June 6, 2010

Golden Girls Events

       My friends and I love to plan parties and showers. We pretend we have our own business call "Golden Girls Events". Most of you know our love for the Golden Girls. We have had a lot showers to plan lately with all of the babies and weddings happening.
      Last weekend we had the most fabulous wedding shower for Miss Kara Ann Kauble. I don't know how we got so lucky because we had such great weather. We haven't had weather that nice for the last 3 weeks. I have to say this was our most beautiful event to date. Here are some of my favorite details. If you would like to hire us for you event... just ask... we would love it!

Here is the Bride

Here is our group of North Eugene Girls 

The Delicious Food and Drinks













Outside Set-up





1 comment: