Sunday, December 19, 2010

'Tis the Season...

I'm officially on Winter Vacation and couldn't be more excited! We have so many fun things planned for these next two weeks. Tomorrow we have a play date planned with our best friends! Hopefully, we will have some good news to share next week....
and  no, I'm not pregnant!
Here are some of my favorite pictures for the last week.
We left her alone for a minute...
and this happened. She loves her some Cherrios.


Love this one!



Her favorite toy...my cell phone.

Just texting Dakota!

On Friday, Mark stayed home to watch Ella. He and Ella came to school to visit me and my students.
 The kids loved her!


On Friday Night, my school had their Holiday Staff Party at Roaring Rapids Pizza. We took Ella on the giant carousel, the same one that I went on as kid.

She loved it!


Last night, we went to two Christmas parties. Unfortunately we left the camera at home for party #1, but came home to change into our holiday pajamas for party #2 and grabbed the camera.
Daddy Santa and his Little Reindeer Boo

At the party, Santa came to visit... Unlike her friend Dakota, 
Ella was not a fan of Santa!

The Ladies loved Santa

and the boys do too!

Ella finally warmed up to Santa in the arms of her daddy!

Best Buds

Best Buds in a Box!

Okay, we've had enough!


Have a great Christmas Week. Hopefully the cards will be in the mail soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment