Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

I have to admit that I did a horrible job taking pictures on Christmas. I'm very disappointed that I didn't document it better. It was a great day but I think we were a little exhausted from the night before. Ella was a little party animal on Christmas Eve staying up till 11:30.  Santa barely had time to visit before we got up to celebrate all over again.

On the 23rd we hung out at Uncle Jed's


 Christmas Eve Ella opened up her first gift after church.
It was a big box!

What could it be?

A Big Girl High Chair!

 She loves it! She loves anything that has to do with food!

 Christmas Morning
 She believes in Santa!

 Stockings

 Uncle Kyle has her attention because he has a cell phone!
Love cell phones!

Grandpa Andy and Joyce. I had intentions to get her picture taken with all of her grandparents but this is all I got. 
Bad Blogger Mommy!

 Look at the cool gift the Aunt T and Uncle B got Ella!

Her first ornament from Grandma Cindy.
Check out the cute mini skirt and tights she got from her
cousin Henry. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment