Sunday, December 12, 2010

A 30th Surprise

Yesterday, one of my best friends, Kara turned the BIG 30!
 She's the last of us girls to turn 30!

Her Husband Matt planned a little surprise party for the
birthday girl.
What a Guy!

While we were all together we had to take our traditional picture in front of the hearth. 
This tradition dates back to high school,
maybe even middle school.

Here we are with our parents. We think that we're pretty special and lucky, 
all of our parents are still married and live here in Eugene.

Here we are with our parents, husbands, and babies!

Hope you had a special 30th Kara! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am such a lucky girl. Thanks for helping with the surprise and making my day perfect! I am so fortunate to have such amazing gals in my life.

    ReplyDelete