Monday, August 30, 2010

What we have been up to

Today is my last official day of summer vacation. Starting tomorrow Ella is going to be hanging out with our friend Jill for daycare. It's been a sad day for me. I know I
have been lucky to be able to stay home Ella as much as I have and teaching is a pretty good gig for being a mom. But it still is going to be hard to be away from her full time. 


On another note, this is what we have been up to this last week. 

Our friend Libby Lou came over for a playdate
We did puzzles,

went to the playground

and played in the jumperoo!
Having a little 3 year old helper around was great. 
Come back soon Libby and bring your sister Peytie!

Friday night was Mark's 10 year High School Reunion
His best buds, Chad and Ryan

Ella was wondering why her dad was wearing a picture of himself (with a really cool haircut) on his shirt.

I'd be scared of this guy too! Nice stash!

The Oyler women, Emily and Erin


Saturday night Ella went to her first Man Room Party.
 It was Uncle Jed's birthday the next day!

She was helping him celebrate till until 10:30pm.
She loves the Man Room!

We also hit up 2 "Oners" this weekend. 
 Savannah couldn't be any cuter in her birthday outfit!

On Sunday, we went to Portland for our friend's Grace's party.

We rode up with our friends Dakota and Maria
A Buzz, buzz

Grace has a lot of friends. This was not even all of them that were there.

When we got home she was showing off her climbing skills.

Just hanging out with mom on her last day of summer vacation. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so feeling your pain today and hope tomorrow is a good re-entry for all of us! And what's up with Mark's tenth?! Next summer Shane and I go to our 20th! Crazy! Btw, I love the last pic of Ella Boo. She gets cuter by the day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Thank you so much for watching Libby on Friday. She loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of you and Ella! We'll have to get together soon! Ella's lucky to have such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I LOVE all the new pictures, especially the one of you two girls together! Thanks so much for coming to Savannah's party. She loved having you there, I'm sure. =) I hope today went well for both and you Ella. I'm sure it must have been hard. She is getting so big! I hope I'll still be around to celebrate her first birthday too! Let's get together again soon ok!

    ReplyDelete