Monday, August 9, 2010

Belknap Weekend

Last weekend we headed up the Mckenzie River to go camping at Belknap Springs. It was just us... we enjoyed our time alone together as a family of three.
It's really beautiful around there, but a little crowded for my taste. 
Here are some of my favorites from our camping trip. I'm bummed we didn't get a picture of Mark and I together or the three of us. I guess we'll have to teach Ella how to use the camera.

 When we got there we headed to the hot springs pool. It was a little too hot for Ella Boo.
(Look how hunky Mark is... He's going to kill me for this remark)

Next we headed off for our first of many hikes.

Ella was lovin' it!

I was having fun with our camera.

She loved it so much... a nap was in order.

My little snuggle bug!

Enjoying the river view

"Look Dad, a boat is coming down. Remember when you use to raft?"



We had a bunch of flowers in our campsite that attracted butterflies.


 Sitting all by herself in the chair!

Our campsite was the 2nd motorhome over the bridge.

Off on another hike. It may not look like it but it was steep.

Then the trail turned into this...we turned into trailblazers.

We finally made our way back to the river.

I think Ella was relieved to be back on a regular trail.

Another cool nature shot

Now that Ella is sitting up, we did a little photo shoot in the flower gardens.




Daddy and Ella time


Happy Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment