Thursday, July 14, 2011

David and Jeanelle

 Mark and I went down to Southern California last weekend for his good friend, David's wedding.
The happy couple, Jeanelle and David

My handsome hubby

The wedding venue was beautiful and the weather was perfect.

The day after the wedding, we went to Knotts Berry Farms to ride roller-coasters. I think that Chad was the most excited nervous terrified! 


This picture cracks me up every time!

 Mark, David, Chad- Best Buds from H.S.

 This was 2 blocks away from our hotel in Long Beach.

 On Sunday, Mark and I hung out on the beach in Long Beach.
All day long, I kept on thinking how much fun Ella would be having playing in the surf and sand.
We definitely want to visit SoCal again with this little goofball.

 Our little Goofball!

1 comment:

  1. Love the page! Definitely bring Ella and come back there's so much else we can do.
    -Jeanelle Oakes

    ReplyDelete