Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Really, A Snow Day in November?

Yes, it's hard to believe it, but we had enough snow and ice to have a snow day before Thanksgiving. I love snow days, especially when it comes so unexpected. I was almost 100% certain that it wasn't going to happen. But to my surprise, we woke up to snow covered ground and No School! YAY for Snow Days!

 We adventure out around 9:30 after we suited up. My friend Sara, said that Ella looked like the kid in the Christmas Story. She wasn't a huge fan of being all bundled up.


 My last blue hydrangea

 We are were sure thankful for our Uggs that keep our toes warm.

 Later in the day, we had a little photo shoot in her room. These are some of my favorites.






We ended the day with playtime with Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment