Friday, November 5, 2010

October Wrap- Up

Our first Halloween with Ella was a lot of fun and I'm now looking forward to this holiday season.

Our little Ducky with her new shoes!

On Saturday, we went to our Annual Halloween Party at the Davis'.
 The Babies!

The Babies crawling!

 The Ladies!

 The Men!

The next day, Boo was excited that it was actually Halloween....
"Let's carve pumpkins, Mom and Dad!"

 "I like this one, it's just my size!"

"Soo Gooey!"
By the way... Look at all that hair!

Our Jack-O-Lanterns

 Back into her costume for her first trick-or-treating at her Uncle Kyle's house!

 A family of Ducks #1 Ducks!

 Quack, Quack!

Our night ended at my parents with a visit from the two cutest trick-or-treaters, Bee and Annie!

A couple of days before I took some pictures of Ella in my favorite hat. I think that they turned out pretty cute.








I know this is a lot of pics but I have just a few more that I love...

Ya gotta love a happy baby in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment