Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{Amy Anderson Photography}

So, I've been really bad a blogging these last months. I haven't stopped taking pictures, in fact just the opposite... I've been busy getting my photography business going- Amy Anderson Photography. It's been so exciting, fun and rewarding to turn my dream and passion into reality. If your interested in getting your pictures done by me this fall, (at a really reasonable price) contact me- amyanderson08@ymail.com or 

Here are some of my favorites from my recent photo shots

The sweet Jaennette Twins

The Handsome Boyce Brothers




My baby turned one!!!!!


The cutie Harter Family



The fun Rodeen Family




My good friends Kara and Kristen's adorable kids






Engagement pictures for my brother-in-law Kyle and fiance Megan 
I'm totally in love with how they turned out!








The lovely Heffron Family




Thanks for taking the time to check out my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment