Thursday, December 6, 2012

November Wrap-Up

It's been a busy two weeks... Now that I'm back to work. I just don't seem to have as much time for things like blogging. I really should be asleep like the rest of my family because the morning comes really early lately, too early! Before I went back to work, I took these adorable pictures of the sweetest baby around! The first couple of days back at work this little girl refused to eat! #mommyguilt She's coming around and takes a bottle just fine now! I sure miss snuggling this sweetie all day!


On the 26th, we celebrated Papa's birthday at Papa's Pizza with a lot of special friends

Lib and Elle!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
..................................................................
These next pictures were taken on my first day of school! It's always hard to go back to work. I have to say that I LOVE MY CLASS! I have 24 super sweet kids! They make teaching a lot of fun!
This one turned out a bit fuzzy but I love this photo anyways!
November has also brought to an end to Mark's Movember beard
Before he shaved it all off, he sported these awesome styles.

Goodbye November, Hello December... and the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment