Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One Month of Alivia

Our sweet little Alivia turned 1 month last week. The last month has gone too quickly. It's hard to remember life before Liv joined our family.
We've had a busy month- My hard working husband has been working 12+ hrs a day :( Liv and I went back to work for the first week to make sure my classroom was ready for my first graders and Ella has had a big adjustment to being a big sister and being an overall busy toddler.
I'm going to try to take a picture of her every month in our vintage rocking chair.
She is still the laid back, easy going, sweet baby that she has always been. She only really fusses when she is hungry or in the car. She is not really a fan of her car seat. Hopefully that will change.
She is sleeping 3-5 hrs at night, so I've been getting a fair amount of sleep. I'm a horrible sleeper when I'm pregnant, so this is a major improvement!
Alivia has started to give us quite a  few adorable smiles, I have yet to capture it with camera.

We love you so much Liv!
And here is big sister at 1 month...
I think they look so much alike, it will be interesting to see if that continues as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment