Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just a few pix

I'm officially 38 weeks pregnant and we've been busy getting ready for little sister to join our family. I haven't done the best job taking pictures these last weeks. Here are just a few that I did take of our "science exploration day" and a couple at the Man Room Party. 

I pinned a few fun activities off Pinterest
 


 
Last Thursday, I  celebrated my 4 year anniversary with this handsome guy!
I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and partner! Love you Buddy!

The Man Room
Cuddling with Mommy
Dancin' with Papa
Playing shuffle Board with Daddy

Earlier today we set up several things for little sister,
 I came into my room to see this
and this.
She is sooooo excited for sister to come.
 She loves to look through all of sister's things and talks about her all the time.
Hopefully we'll get little sister's room and Ella's big girl room finished this weekend and I 'll try to post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment