Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Few Spring Break Hightlights

Spring Break has come and almost gone. I'm down to the finally hours:( It always goes way too fast! We just stuck around town this year. We had a couple of playdates with our friends, and mostly worked/played around the house. I'm super excited to have gotten my kitchen painted. My goal is to tile the backsplash,
 so painting is one step closer to getting that done. 
Here's the before-
And the afters-
It's light gray, that looks a touch blue in some light.

Here is my painting partner, she loves it!

 On Friday, Cousin Roger and Marge came over for dinner. They are out visiting from Minnesota. Roger and Ella had a great time feeding their babies.
Saturday Night, Ella's "Friends" Libby and Peytie came over while their Mommy went to a play. Ella was in heaven! It was so much fun to watch her interact with the girls. We love the Groshong Girls!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! We're doing the same thing with our last Spring Break hours. Thanks again for watching my babes last night. They LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete