Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Rewind....


Here is a little Christmas Rewind... I can't believe how fast it has come and gone... one more day of vacation, GO DUCKS!
Here is our Christmas Card picture for 2011

Ella is still not so sure of Santa but I was able to bribe her to put on this Santa mask.
Ho Ho Ho!
We got to visit Daddy at work two times over the break.
On Christmas Eve, Mommy, Mimi and Ella went to Church.

On Christmas morning,
 Mommy and Daddy woke our little Christmas girl up dressed like this.
She's still a little sleepy,
but she perked right up after opening her Santa presents!
Happy
Little
Elf!
Ella reading her new book with Daddy before we set out to visit all our families.

Our first stop was Grandpa Andy and Grandma Joyce's house.
Ella helped Grandpa Andy open his present from her... a new highchair!
Thanks for my new laptop! Now I can blog like mommy!

Off to Grandma Cindy's house.
We got Uncle Epo a set of glasses, unfortunately only 3 survived.
Ella got this adorable reindeer slippers
Ella opened so many presents that day, but I'm not sure any of them topped her new baby!

Thanks Grandma Cindy, I love my baby!

Last stop of the day was to Papa and Mimi's house
She got her very own sleeping bag, all  ready to go camping!
Uncle B got her a little drum...
He gave her a little lesson.
Aunt T hooked her up with some new bibs.
Christmas Cutie!
Uncle Jed got Ella her first Cabbage Patch Kid named Hannah.
Papa got hooked up with all sorts of camo gear.
Merry Christmas Boo!
I'm so thankful for the special time I got to spend my little Christmas girl! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful family... You spoil me, especially my husband! Love you Buddy and my Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment