Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Delayed Thanksgiving Weekend

Wow, it's already been two weeks since Thanksgiving. This holiday season is just flying by. We has such a fun Thanksgiving weekend, I didn't want to miss posting these pictures. 

Here is my simple Thanksgiving table setting
I finally got my oak pedestal table painted. I'm super happy with the results!
Ella and Uncle Epo
Ella and Mimi!
Ella was being a stinker while trying to take a family pic.

Friday night we has a small birthday party for my Dad and Dave P.
The most popular guest of the night was Baby Claire- 2 weeks old.
Ella's in love!
The 60 year old and Claire!
Sara and Aaron
Uncle B and Aunt T
Ella and her cousin LaJersey!
It was so much fun having my cousins up from Sacramento for the weekend!
Please come back soon!
Her new super cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment