Friday, October 14, 2011

Modeling, Fish and Green Grass

Some mornings I get a little sad leaving Ella for the day while I'm at work. I dress her so cute, then I have to drop her off at Jill's. (Which she loves by the way!) I started taking pictures of her in the morning if I think she looks particularly adorable that day. Like below, the first day I ever put a clip in her hair. It only lasted about 5 minutes, but it was real cute!



Sporting her white denim jacket, puppy purse and blankie!
The classic white T and jeans! 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My dad has been pretty lucky with his new boat this fishing season.
He has been stopping by to show Ella his catches.

We finally got the irrigation going in the front yard,
Ella had fun running around in it, like it was July!



Ahh! Finally after 6 months we have a presentable front yard! Thanks Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment