Monday, August 15, 2011

Some Randoms and a Check-Up

Here are just a bunch of randoms from around the house, our weekend at Blue River and Ella's 18 months check-up.

Notice something new??
Ella's first Piggies!




Blue River Camping
Family Self -Portrait, I'm loving Elle's tongue out!

Morning messy hair, just like mommy's

Look at those lashes

Beep Beep!


I learned something new this weekend,
Owling... I guess it's all the rage!


Little Miss Independent loves to feed herself.
She does pretty good with utensils for the most part.





Speaking of feeding herself, we had Ella's 18 month check-up today. Everything went great. We were a little shocked how much weight she had gained. She went from the 10th percentile to the 72nd! She is a great little eater.
Here are her stats-
Weight- 25 lbs 13 oz- 72%
Height- 31 7/8 in -55%
Head- 19 1/4 in - 95%
I can't believe that it's been a year and half!
Where has my baby gone??
Love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment