Monday, June 20, 2011

Good Bye Best Friend!

My best friend moved today to Baker City, Oregon 
to be closer to her boyfriend Aaron and start her new job.
I'm excited for her and her huge change 
but we will miss her a lot!

On Friday, we had a little going away party for her

Ella got to play with her best friends
Dakota

and Lucas

Good Bye Auntie Sara!

Here are my favorite ladies!

Here are just a few other pics from our weekend...
Ella got her first Owie! Poor Boo!

I made this little silhouette for Ella's room

On Sunday, we celebrated Father's day and 
Megan's birthday

Happy Father's Day!

All the Anderson boys with Grandpa Andy and Elle

Kyle's hair is so out of control that he had to borrow 
Ella's headband. It's a good look for him.

We have a very busy first week of summer, Mark and his family are putting on a new roof and Ella and I are going to play in the sun in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment