Saturday, May 7, 2011

Our Week in Photos

 Here is a recap of the last week....

 Ella sportin' her Duck gear to cheer on the Oregon Spring Game!
You'll never believe this...The ducks Won!

My Favorite Happy People!

We said Adios to our crappy yard! We did a little clean-up last weekend and then put round-up over all the grass and weeds. Can't wait for Mark's beautiful green grass!

I shouldn't say our yard is all bad, we have two lilac trees.
I love lilacs!

I got my hair done this week. WooHoo!

 I had a Mommy and Ella day on Friday... We had so much fun just hanging around the house.

We did some serious bird watching... 

We are nerds!
Our neighbors must put out some special kind of bird seed. 
I have seen more unique birds here then I've ever seen anywhere else.


 Of course we had some swing time.

 I love the casual arm over the edge of the swing.
She's a swinging pro!

 I put this one in to show off her fabulous mullet! 
She is really growing the hair...... in the back
Come on hair on top, GROW!

 I put this one in to show off her lovely scowl face. 
She can give a look. 

 
Here is my sweet little Ella...kisses for baby.


 Saturday morning snuggle with Daddy before
the Kentucky Derby Party at Uncle Jed's.

Fist Pump for Mommies everywhere!
 Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Mother in Law and all the great mommies we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment