Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bathroom Update!

Over a month and a half ago, I shared a few pictures of our lovely downstairs bathroom and the border that I removed. We've been working on updating it to this decade. I'm pretty excited about the results so far! Lets look at a few of the
before pics of this 90's beauty.




And now for the afters...

 We painted the walls a gray/green color. It seemed a little dark at first but now I love how it makes all the white pop!

 
My wonderful hubby picked up this beautiful faucet for the bathroom, along with one for every other sink in our house. He knows the way to my heart.... home renovation! Love you Marky!

We also trimmed out the mirror with some chunky molding. It was the easiest and cheapest thing and made such a huge difference.  Love it!

Lastly, we got a new light. Just simple and sweet...much improvement over the 2-toned gold number that used to light up the bathroom.

Tonight when my mom came over to get her Ella fix, Ella immediately brought her into the bathroom and started blabbing away, as if she was giving a tour of the bathroom updates.
Girl after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment