Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekly Update

Since I've been back to work it's been harder for me to find time to take pictures and blog. I love doing our blog, so I've set a goal to update at least once a week. This is what we've been up to last week...

Ella and her kitty
She loves her kitty and if you know my personal feelings about cats... it's quite funny.

Warning... graphic images below
We gave Ella some prunes to help with her constipation issues and this happened within ten minutes. 

The prunes worked so well that we had to cut off her onesie. Somehow I got lucky and Mark took the lead on this one. I only had to come in for backup, when more then two hands were needed.


Enjoying some last sunshine of summer

Ella is sooo busy now. She is trying to climb and crawl up on everything.

Big Girl with her kitty

On Saturday, the Golden Girls Events helped out at Kristin and Dave's wedding .

With us ladies working, the daddies were on duty..



2 comments:

  1. Your prune result pictures certainly bring back some memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stop laughing! I love that you cut the onesie off! I thought I was the only one who has that thought.

    ReplyDelete