Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Minnesota Yahh Part 2

On Friday night, the Ennen Reunion turned more into a Bachelorette Party for my sweet cousin Alyssa. 

 When we got to thinkin', we decided we had a lot more things to celebrate...

Megan's 21st

Kim's Birthday


Joice's 50th

Kari's 40th

My 30th

Rex and Kim's 5 year anniversary. "Best 5 years of my life" -Kim

All the ladies


I don't want to leave out the men...

Ella and Uncle Dave

Ella's awesome babysitter Ole

Jon and his nephew Brock

Our taxi drivers- Yellow Shirt Taxi Co. 
Uncle Rex and Uncle Craig

First stop of the night, Channel Inn. We don't like attention at all??


The Four Sisters

The "Outlaws" of the family

"Cheers to the Whopper!"
 
We met this guy named Steve ( I think).
He really loves to sing. You either loved him or hated him. I think he wants to be invited to the next Ennen Reunion.

 Kari and my mom were diggin' him. They were bustin' a move!

Megan met her "Mahogamist Man". He was so nice and gave us his leftover pizza.

Uncle Dave came to pick us up...I guess it was time to go, but not before the flash flood and tornado warnings. It must of been quite the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment