Thursday, May 13, 2010

I (heart) Mother's Day

I have a new favorite holiday... Mother's Day. We didn't do a whole lot, but it just feels great to be celebrated for something I totally love... being a mom!


Mark's Grandmother and Aunt came from New Jersey to meet our Ella. She is Ella's only living great-grandparent. We met for Pizza on Saturday night.



On Sunday, we met for Mother's Day Brunch. Thanks Uncle Epo!

Ella was helping me pick out her socks.

So, I went back to work this week half-time. I was really dreading leaving Ella and it's always hard to come back into your classroom after being gone. I'm a little surprised on the way I'm feeling, but I'm really loving teaching in the morning and having my afternoon off to be with Ella. It's kind of the best of both worlds. I wish I could have the same schedule next year but it looks like I'll be back to full time. This is what Ella looked like when I picked her up from her Grandma Cindy's today! Love that Smile!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love this kid's smile! Glad your first week back has been good. I wish you could have this schedule next year too! ...and me too!

    ReplyDelete