Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bunnies and Babies

Look how excited Ella is about all the new babies that were born last week. It all started on Monday when my dear friend Maria had baby Dakota. Ella and Dakota really don't have a choice but to become best friends.  She makes Ella look like such a big girl. It is truly amazing how much she has grown and learned in the last 7 weeks. Dakota is just adorable and I'm so glad she is finally here! Then on Wednesday my cousin Matt and his wife Deann in Arizona had a baby boy named Henry Wyatt. I've seen a couple of pictures and he looks like an Ennen to me.
And lastly, my twin cousin Katie had a little boy named Brock Davis on Friday. She now has three of the cutest kids. Everyone is doing well and we couldn't be happier to have all these new cousins and a best friend!





Best Friends Dakota and Ella


Our Walking Friends Lucas and Savannah


 Our little Bunny. 
I couldn't resist the hat at the store. I'm such a sucker, but it was just too cute! If you look closely she has a little bunny tail on the back of her pj's.









Happy Easter!!!




2 comments:

  1. how cute are those bunny ears!! sorry i missed you guys on easter - ben & I really need to see Ella again soon (and you and Mark too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ears and slippers are ADORABLE! She is such a good little model!

    ReplyDelete